Friday, August 14, 2015

The Puffies Have Left the Building!

Submitted by Linda
Several years ago, I saw a card made by Kristina Werner at kwernerdesign.com and was obsessed with finding the supplies to make it. It included some "Puffies" stickers, which I found that summer (on a trip to Oregon) at a Michaels store. Then later on I hit the mother lode at my local Tuesday Morning.

At Tuesday Morning, they were so cheap, that of course I had to stock up. And by stock up, I mean I probably bought 15 packages of Puffies.

So, years later, this summer, when I did my annual 'craft room clean out', I came across them. In the spirit of Konmari (see this post HERE), I had really been getting rid of supplies that I probably wouldn't use. (How did I do this? My question to myself was: "If I were to work on a paper crafting project, would this item be in the top 10 supplies I would want to use?" If the answer was "no", then off they went!)

But these Puffies were so stinkin' cute! So at my our recent stamp club gathering, I pulled them out and used them up! This first one features Stampin' Up's new brick style embossing folder.
 The super-cute cursive font stamps are designed by Kristina Werner and can be found at Simon Says Stamp.
 The words on this strawberry card are from the SU Sweet Stuff set.
 On the fruits I was hoping to find some punny words, like "we make a great pear", but I didn't have anything on hand. So back to the cute font we go!
I think they are very fun and I will be happy to use them! Now, my next objective is to stay away from Tuesday Morning.

No comments: