Saturday, August 1, 2015

Stitching Update: Live Simply

Submitted by Linda
During my hiatus from blogging, I was still spending lots of evenings at my mom's house stitchin'. One of my projects was a birthday gift for Michelle. I love these Mill Hill kits because they're pretty easy, and they are stitched on paper (rather than fabric), so that you don't need an embroidery hoop. I think the dimension of the beads make it so cute!

I knew Michelle had one for fall, winter, and summer, so this was my choice for a spring design. She's also into simplifying her life, so this is apropos. 

Michelle's been on a big trip recently, so she hasn't seen the finished product yet, though she did see it 'in-process'. It turned out so cute, I may need to make one for me!

1 comment:

Liz Leahy said...

Darling!! I may need to get a kit too :>