Monday, May 25, 2015

1 Year 4 months and 5 Days

Submitted by Michelle

That's how long it's been since I've written a blog post.  This morning I woke up and decided it was time for the creative drought to end.  Several family members are graduating this spring and I began hunting for congratulatory inspiration on Pinterest.  I found some ideas, assembled my supplies and got to work.  
I also reminded my Type-A perfectionist self that I didn't need to create ALL the graduation cards I'll be needing.  One for the day would be enough.  Armed with toothpicks and newly purchased classical music from iTunes, I set to work making a tassel (or is it a pompom?) from baker's twine, stamping tiny banners, and punching out stars.  
It wasn't long before I'd created this. 
Here's to graduations and getting back to making art from paper, ink, ribbon, twine and toothpicks.    

No comments: