Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Birthday to my man-boy Nick!

Submitted by Linda
So I've tried to stop calling him "Nicky", but I've noticed that his close friends still call him that, so I guess that means I can too, right? I know am a biased mom, but the little boy Nick was such a cutie pie (with such sweet kissable baby skin).
It's hard to believe that he is now twenty two. He's still a cutie pie but it's different now to smooch on him, now that he has, well, whiskers.  

Here he is with his big brother, Tommy and his girlfriend Chandler, at his birthday dinner at Union on Yale in Claremont. We had a fun (and delicious) night with two of his and Tommy's childhood friends serving us. 
 And here is his birthday card, using the woodgrain embossing folder and the Memorable Moments stamp set.
Here's to a happy and healthy 22nd year!

No comments: