Monday, August 11, 2014

M is for Margo

Submitted by Linda
Recently, one of my teaching partners and I met with a colleague in a neighboring district for some professional collaboration. Since our school is adding a Transitional Kindergarten component to our regular kindergarten, we wanted to pick Margo's brain. Since she was busy setting up her classroom, and was still willing to meet with us and share her wisdom, I decided that some monogrammed cards would be a perfect little 'thank you' gift.

These darling papers are from Stampin' Up's Storytime line, which is ON SALE on SU's clearance rack for $4.39 (pack of 12 two-sided sheets). Click HERE to shop.

The alphabet I used is good ol' Whimsical Alphabet which is long since retired.
Colors used are Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, So Saffron, and Real Red.

One of the paper designs is a sheet full of cute flashcards. I couldn't resist these two kiddos in the wagon.
I rarely see 'teacher paper' as timeless and classic as this stuff, so I have stocked up!

No comments: