Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Print Poetry: There's Only One You

Submitted by Linda
Ok, blog followers!!! This is the final post about the Print Poetry cards, I promise! I used up most of the paper and most of the coordinating card stock. I have some scraps and a bit of ribbon yet, but all in all, I'm pleased that I no longer will be considered a hoarder. (Just don't ask Craig about that. He may disagree!)

This card idea (like many of the others) was CASE'd right off of Pinterest. Super easy to cut out the swirly design, sponge it up, add a a greeting (on the blue and green card I used "Vintage Verses". The greeting on the red card is Kristina Werner's designs from Simon Says Stamp).  I then added a bit of seam binding or ribbon and a brad, and it's done!
I like these generic greetings, because they can work for any occasion.
The two contrasting papers on this one really pop!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: