Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Treats 2013

Submitted by Linda
Some of you may remember that I've only been an avid pinner on Pinterest since last June. Yes, just four months ago. Like everyone else, I've found it to be fun, addicting, inspiring and helpful for finding stamping ideas. For this Halloween, I wanted a treat for my teacher pals, and I loved the idea of using this canning  jar set. Here is the project before it's assembled....
...and after!
I assembled them at our monthly stamp club weeks ago, and felt ready for Halloween. Until earlier this week, when I decided to whip up a much simpler treat for my students.  I punched a polka dotty top note die, cut out 'cute mummy guy', and added a black (chalkboard vibe) tag.
Very basic, but cute!
Now I'm officially ready for Halloween!

No comments: