Friday, June 21, 2013

Domestic Goddess Cards

Submitted by Linda
Well, you are probably assuming that I don't need any more crafting supplies or papers.  I'm sure that's true, but now and again I cruise by the Stampin' Up clearance rack online. Several months ago, I came across this Domestic Goddess paper pack, for about $2.00. Normally it's $10.95. So, of course I bought some. I particularly love the gingham and the red checked tablecloth paper, and for $2.00, I could use what I like and toss the rest (as if!).
 Well, Carrie from LQ loaned me her "Now You're Cookin'" Stamp  and I was ready to go. My first card was CASE'd from Annie from Seattle. You can follow her blog HERE. I love how the rick rack is printed on the paper:
 This next card I copied from Linda in NY. Her blog is also worth following, and you can find it HERE.
 My next card didn't use the Cookin' stamp at all. Instead I used Kristina Werner's darling handwriting stamp. Michelle and I used to follow her blog and covet her handwriting! Now she designs stamps for Simon Says Stamp using her own script. You can follow her blog HERE.


























I've already had lots of fun with these cards, using them and giving them as gifts.  And I was able to use my bargain paper!

No comments: