Monday, May 13, 2013

'CASE'd Card' #4: Happy Father's Day!

 Submitted by Linda
Yes, while I was in LQ we also CASEd a manly card for Father's Day. I am certain that my father won't be looking at our blog, so it's safe to show it off. Our inspiration this time was from SU demonstrator Michelle Vanwiggeren and you can check out her blog HERE.

 To make ours more masculine, we said 'adios' to the flower and substituted an orange corduroy button. Every piece of cardstock and paper is distressed and aged with a sponge and some chocolate chip ink.
Thanks for looking, and stay tuned....

3 comments:

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

So honored that you used my card as inspiration! Love how your Father's Day card turned out!!

Sandra Owens said...

Dad will always be special to me, especially to me who's a daddy's girl. That's why I make it a point to create a card with special fathers day messages and give to him on his special day. Happy Father's day to all wonderful dad around the world!

Meowchies Hideout said...

Cool scrapbook for a fathers day greeting! Love them all :D