Wednesday, April 24, 2013

'CASE'd Card #1

Submitted by Linda
Several weekends ago I made it to LaQuinta for a belated birthday visit, and I had gone onto Split Coast Stampers to print out card ideas, so that we could 'CASE' them (copy and share everything)! Here is our first inspiration: This card was made by Sharon Cheng.    Stampin' Up is currently selling the die for this cute dress form, however,  I don't want to purchase the (expensive) die since I don't think I'd use it a ton.

Instead I busted out my 'contraband' dress form stamp, stamped it on the back side of the  newsprint paper, and did a 'fussy cut' (cut it out carefully), and Voila! A dress form! I used a different greeting and punch (that's the new tiny scallop), but copied Sharon's colors and used the same asymmetrical embossing folder!  I'm happy with the result!
Thanks for looking! Stay tuned for 'CASE'd Card #2!











No comments: