Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stitching Update 3/3/13

 Submitted by Linda
Helloooooo out there in the blogosphere! Some of you local girlfriends know that I lost a week of my life when Craig had an interesting adventure in the hospital which culminated in an emergency surgery on his stomach. I'm planning to share more details about that, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share some stitching. Believe it or not, I was working on uploading these pictures on February 13th when I heard a huge crash in the bathroom! Craig had passed out while taking a shower, so we were off to the ER. But more on that later.

Remember this towel I stitched to put in Tommy's Christmas stocking? 
I used the same vintage Vogart pattern to stitch the Bee Tasty and Bee Relaxed towels shown below:

They are wrapped up and ready for a bridal shower for my niece Kari that is happening today - good thing they were done way ahead of time.

Another project I completed is another Mill Hill Cross Stitch kit. I bought this kit and the frame right after Christmas, and I love how it turned out. These little kits are fun, and not too overwhelming for a novice cross stitcher like myself.










And finally, a little bragging on my mom. For Christmas I got her a big book of cross stitch designs meant for cards. She's been working away, and surprised us with this sweet valentine card! I think it may need be to framed in a tiny frame.
Stay tuned....and thanks for looking!

No comments: