Monday, January 21, 2013

Vintage Toolbox Version 3.0

Submitted by Linda
You may remember this 'merry' banner strung across my grandpa's John Deer toolbox from Christmas 2011.



Last January, I meant to change the banner to a Valentines theme for January and February, but I actually didn't do anything new with it until the fall, when I made this 'Autumn' banner and added glittered pumpkins.






















This year I was determined to get 'er done. My starting point was this valentine colored baker's twine. Those colors are just scrumptious together during February!
































Next, I decided experiment with some of Michelle's new tools and papers. The current Stampin' Up mini catalog offers these darling dies for banner-making, along with the papers shown.






















I added some punched hearts, embellishments, and some pink blingy 'thickers' letters.

All done!










No comments: