Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Bun in the Oven!

 Submitted by Linda
Don't panic people! I'm not making any kind of baby announcement here (except to say that I have pregnant nieces and can't wait to use this stamp set for them)!

I ordered this Lawn Fawn Plus One set after seeing it in a magazine, and don't you just love that little bun in the oven? I decided to get creative and use it for Nick's 20th birthday card. The gray polka-dotty paper is from our new favorite Howlstooth paper, and the tangerine tango (orange) paper is embossed with the new chevron embossing folder. I'm seeing those chevrons on everything these days- home dec, purses, you name it!
I wanted to create my own caption, so I asked Michelle to use her cute writing to write out the sentiment. 
Nick got a chuckle out of the 'loaf you' part. Even a college age boy appreciates a hand made card!

1 comment:

cusdnurse said...

This is freaking adorable! What a cute idea. You two are so darn creative (I just wish some of that would rub off on me!!)