Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Time to Take Down the "Merry" Banner!

Submitted by Linda
You may remember this old John Deere tool box from this post HERE. I'm embarrassed to say that this Merry banner, along with the gaily wrapped Christmas packages have been in this very spot since last Christmas. Oh dear! It looks like I'm becoming one of those crazies who leave Christmas up all year.
Well, I got inspired after I decorated my FALL TABLE. I didn't have room for my glittered pumpkins that usually adorn my table in the Autumn, so I plopped them into the tool box. They looked cute, but kind of seemed like they were missing something....like a tiny Autumn banner! Off I went to my craft room, to see what I could find.
I ended up using Making Memories Autumn Spice letters, Everyday Enchantment paper (orange only), Spice Cake paper and the First Edition specialty paper. I left my scissors next to the banner so you can see how tiny it is.
Here it is, hanging on the tool box.
And with the pumpkins!

I saved the Christmas boxes and banner to put up in just a few short weeks. But I promise, I will put them away by January first. In the meantime, I need to figure out what could go in there for spring and summer!

No comments: