Saturday, October 6, 2012

French Foliage Strikes Again

Submitted by Linda
Craig doesn't often ask my for hand-stamped projects (except when he needs any type of 'thank you', birthday, or 'get well' card, or when he asks me to create some type of gift basket full of stamped goodness for a silent auction or fundraiser he's hosting).

But lately he decided that he wanted to create some gift bags for an event, and he knew I would really enjoy making a nice tag. As soon as he mentioned it, I knew I would pull out my French Foliage Stamp set.  Remember THIS CARD?

This time I started with a manilla tag, and put a nice vintage postcard on the background. I added two stamped and distressed leaves, a word from 'Fabulous Phrases', and a cute enamel brad.
I always like how cards and tags look in a big grouping.
  
We tied the tags on with good ol' jute!
Packed and ready to go. And because Craig rarely comments on my expenditures on stamping supplies, I was happy to do it!

1 comment:

jmaclaren said...

These were great. I know that the group really enjoyed the goodie bags that you and Craig put together.