Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Stamp Club

Submitted by Michelle

Last Saturday I held my La Quinta Stamp Club meeting. We also had a guest visitor: Linda! It was very fun having her on hand and adding to the hub-bub of the extravaganza. Here is a look at what we made.
This beauty was inspired by the fabulous Heather Klump. Heather always amazes me with her use of texture, color and whimsy. Click here to see her original card.
Stampin' Up is offering some fabulous designer papers in their Holiday Catalog. One of my favorites is "Howlstooth and Scaring Bone." The colors will work well for autumn, Halloween and Thanksgiving. I decided to make a Halloween card for my ladies that I have loved for ages, again designed by Heather Klump.

This is Heather's original card. She made it in September 2010, before she had a blog. I stole her picture from a Stampin' Up demonstrator site so I want to be sure to give her design credit and photo credit.
This last card is also not my design. My friend Carrie sent me this idea from Pinterest and I immediately copied the unique color combination.

This month is my last card club for a while. I'm a little weary after completing my Master's Degree and am going to take a break this fall. But never fear, though I won't be creating projects for others to make, I will be doing a lot of stamping of my own. I'll keep you posted. And, I'll get back to my clubs come 2013 so my faithful stampers don't have to worry either.



1 comment:

Linda and Michelle said...

Thank goodness the faithful stampers don't have to worry! We'll all be looking forward to 2013!

Linda
(aka Faithful Stamp Club Member)