Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Classroom Volunteer Gift

Submitted by Linda
Several weeks ago, Michelle was able to come for a quick over-nighter, which evolved into a bit of a stamping marathon. Because of her uber-busy grad school schedule, we don't have as many 'girl weekends' as we used to. While she was here, we decided to crank out our volunteer gifts.

We both know that our classrooms wouldn't function without the help of our parent and community volunteers, so we wanted a 'thank you' gift that was personal but not costly. We decided to do my favorite 'classic card' style, using some of our favorite designer papers. This is my pile, stacked on the piano.
I love this Raspberry Tart paper.
This card is so simple, with its pretty paper, a ribbon, and a monogrammed scallop.
Here's another color combo. (Forgive me for zooming out, but I just had to get a bit of those hydrangeas in the picture!)
Michelle is Johnny on the spot! She already has hers bagged, tagged and ready.

I think a heartfelt note attached to a handmade gift says the most genuine kind of thanks.

No comments: