Saturday, March 31, 2012

Birthday Star Card

Submitted by Linda
Please admire this totally (or "totes" as we 40 somethings like to say, just for the sheer joy of irritating the Wallace boys) cute card that Michelle made for my birthday. Since we craft together, sometimes it is hard to give each other a card that the other hasn't seen before. Isn't it cute with its dimension and polka dots and glittered 'i'? Plus, it doesn't get any better than pink and green together.
People often comment about how creative Michelle and I are, but really we are copycats, and you all CAN do the same. We are such a fan of SU demonstrator Heather Klump's blog, she probably thinks we are stalking her! Here is her version of the card, which was Michelle's inspiration.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I will admit that I was born with some creative genes from my mother. We joke about how we were 'real' crafters, that is, before there was Michaels or Hobby Lobby. In my growing up days, we had the fabric stores and the floral supply (which wasn't much to speak of). But nowadays, with Pinterest, blogs, and so on, we don't have any excuses! (And neither do you. So get crafting!)

No comments: