Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl Valentines

Submitted by Michelle
I'm having a crazy busy week, but I wanted to show you what I did on Super Bowl Sunday! David and I went over to Carrie's house and while the guys watched the game, we crafted to our hearts content. I wanted a few Valentines to send to family and friends and this is what I came up with.
The chocolate covered strawberries are from the P.S. I Love You set in the Occasions Mini Catalog. That set is a TOTAL must have. You can't really see it in the photo, but I used Crystal Effects on the chocolate part of the strawberries to give it a shiny, glassy effect. Totes cute!
Linda has been an inspiration with the pennant punch lately, so I got on board and made this card. The "love you" in the center is also from the P.S. I Love You set, as well as the hearts at the bottom of the card.

Here's hoping your week is calmer than mine, and that you're working on your Valentines for those you love.

1 comment:

kate wallace said...

I love the strawberries!!