Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Same Song, Second Verse: Starring the Pennant Punch

Submitted by Linda

I told you that I would be using the Pennant Punch for all of my birthday cards this year, so forgive me if this is getting tiresome! I needed two birthday cards in the same week for some men in my life who were having big birthdays. I copied this card, only tried to make it a bit more masculine. This time the Thickers are blue fun foam, rather than blingy glitter.

This card is for my brother who bought me the pennant punch. I had to make him a card with it, right?
For my father (who preferred that the number remain unmentioned), I simply spelled "dad" on the pennant.
You'll find another version of this card here. Another staple in my arsenal of stamping supplies is the Top Note Die for the Big shot. This shape is super versatile, and in this case, I cut one smaller so that the contrasting paper peeks out from behind.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: