Monday, February 20, 2012

February Stamp Club

Submitted by Michelle
This week I have stamp clubs in both La Quinta and Claremont. With Linda's help, I have created some fun cards for my friends to make.
Linda created this banner card. She loves the pennant punch and I love the Just Add Cake Designer Paper.
This little beauty uses the Apothecary Art stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The vintage vibe is right up my alley.
We are also making this card too, but I changed the sentiment to "You're So Sweet."
Lastly, we'll be making a St. Patrick's Day treat box using the Candy Wrapper Die from the Big Shot. I thought it would be fun to put green M & M's or jelly beans inside.

I hope my ladies enjoy the projects as much as I enjoyed designing them.




1 comment:

Liz said...

What great cards! Can't wait!