Saturday, January 14, 2012

To Gnome You Is To Love You

Submitted by Michelle
Next week are my monthly card making clubs in La Quinta and Claremont. This morning I am prepping materials for the ladies. Here is a look at what they will be making.
I love the Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set that is in the Occasions Mini Catalog so much that I simply copied a card idea from the catalog.
Bottle caps are all the rage in the crafting world right now so I figured I'd better get on board. This Valentine's themed project has a magnet on the back so it can hang on a refrigerator or a file cabinet.
Last year my clubs made a mini-calendar in January and one of my members requested that we do it again this year. The base is made from a chipboard coaster and there are magnets on the back of this project, too.
Sale-A-Bration, a great promotion from Stampin' Up! where customers can earn free merchandise, starts on January 24. Everything on the Hello card is from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I love the designer paper so much that I used it on the card and the mini-calendar. Well, actually Linda used the designer paper on the card and mini-calendar. I recruited her to help me design projects for this month's club when I was visiting her at the end of December. She gladly obliged, just as any front row friend would do. :)

No comments: