Monday, December 12, 2011

Contraband Thank Yous

Submitted by Linda
While I was in LQ after Thanksgiving, I also had a plan to create some nice 'thank-yous' for gifts. 'Cuz who doesn't appreciate a nice hand-stamped 'thank you' card?

Here's what I ended up doing with all that contraband paper, the Naughty or Nice paper pack from Recollections. Of course I used my Stampin' Up seam binding in Baja Breeze to finish this one.
Last year, SU sold this wired silver tinsel stuff. I love it! (And more seam binding, of course.)
Here I added a red Holly Berry Bouquet button and some of the new red glimmer paper.
And what's not to love about felt ribbon and a corduroy brad. This one could even be sent to a guy!
I brought most of my own supplies to Michelle's B and B for our crafting adventure, but because she was kind enough to share the few items I had to 'borrow, I left a few of each card behind for her to use.

No comments: