Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Modern Homemaker!

Submitted by Linda
You all know that I'm very loyal to my Stampin' Up products. You can't beat the quality, and the color coordination of the papers, inks and accessories make it easy to create wonderful cards. However, I do find that there is a time and a place for contraband supplies. Case in point: October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker.
I love the vintage vibe. And I'd like to mention (aka brag) that I've been a fan of the old-school long before it became a current trend. Finally, everyone else has caught up! I hope that the retro products hang around for awhile. Check out the coordinating die cuts and buttons:
I need to send Michelle a little padded envelope tomorrow, and I thought she would enjoy an (unused) handmade card that she hasn't ever seen before. I used Baja Breeze, and some retired Stampin' Up ribbon, along with a cute polka dotty brad. The crocheted flower is a yard sale find.
I'm a big fan of this blog, and Heather often uses paper piercing in her projects. I decided to give it a try, and I like the subtle texture it adds. And I hope Michelle likes it when she finds it in her mailbox!





No comments: