Sunday, October 16, 2011

Three Club Cards

Submitted by Michelle

It is time again for my monthly stamp clubs and this month's meeting will be the last for 2011. With the holidays approaching and me working on my Master's Degree, I've decided to take a little break during November and December. Since I won't be seeing my ladies for a while I thought cards for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas would be appropriate.

This month I was very lucky to have Linda visit me in La Quinta and help with the prototypes for club. I chose the stamp sets and she worked her magic to create amazing cards. Remember, she is the brains behind this little operation we like to call Front Row Friends.
When it comes to Halloween, neither Linda or I enjoy the spooky, creepiness that goes with it, but who can resist this little pumpkin guy from the now retired Twick or Tweet stamp set? The picture doesn't do him justice, but Linda added glitter to the stars on his hat and crystal effects to the pumpkins to make them look glossy and more 3-D.
This Thanksgiving card is almost a direct copy of a card in the Holiday Mini catalog. With fall being my favorite season, I had to have the Warmest of Wishes hostess set that includes this leafy wreath.
Linda thought up this card that utilizes the every popular Baroque Motifs stamp set and the ornament punch. We are now officially obsessed with Stampin' Up's glitter paper which comes in both red and silver. (The ornament in the center was punched from it.) The two outside ornaments are punched from the Holly Berry Bouquet DSP in the Holiday Mini catalog. Such an easy card that packs a sparkly punch.

Linda did such an amazing job with the cards and I am so thankful I have a FRF who lends me a helping hand and her creative genius when I need it.





No comments: