Monday, October 24, 2011

It's all in the details!

Submitted by Linda
You may remember back in June, Michelle began a 30 day crafting challenge, where her goal was to make a card each day, using supplies she had, and copying ideas out of the SU Catalog and Idea Book before the new catalog came out. While we were perusing the catalog to look for ideas, I noticed how many cards had tiny little accents made using the Itty Bitty Punches. I purchased the punches recently - look how itty bitty they are (compared to my regular sized punch)!
I was working on my usual 'classic card' for an upcoming baby shower. The mommy doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl, so I needed to make generic 'thank yous'.
Here is what I came up with:
I do think it's lovely, and I really enjoyed using the new Four Frames set out of the new catalog. But it seemed like something was missing.......

...isn't it amazing what a difference one itty bitty flower with a rhinestone can make?
I made 2 color combinations, and on this one I added the sweetest brown flower brad. Oh, how I adore that little brad!
I'm looking forward to giving them away next weekend at the shower!

2 comments:

kate wallace said...

I love the color combos! That little brad is too cute!

Liz said...

Gorgeous! I'm inspired to make cards too!