Saturday, September 3, 2011

F is for Fall

Submitted by Michelle
It's fall. Sort of. The calendar says September and I'm back to work teaching 4 and 5 year olds however, it's 108 degrees outside. I wish someone would tell Mother Nature that it's time for fall and this desert dweller would gladly welcome cooler weather and even rain. I guess if I want lower temperatures I'll have to move to a different part of California. Since that isn't going to happen soon and the weather isn't cooperating I figured I'd make a fall banner in hopes that it might put me in more of a autumnal mood.
Gina, one of my stamp club friends, requested a banner as one of our monthly projects so I designed this with her (and all the other great ladies who keep my paper crafting business afloat each month) in mind.
As many of you know, I love fall. It is my favorite season. So not only will this banner work well for my September stamp club project, I can also add it to my household decor.
I used the Spice Cake designer paper that is in the Holiday Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up. I think my ladies are going to flip when the see our project.
Here's hoping all of you out there in blog readerville are enjoying crisp fall weather. And if you're not, then you can always do like me and create something to add a little fall flair to your home.

No comments: