Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Buttons, Parliament and a Pink Elephant

Submitted by Linda
Since I will soon be going back to 'the place that must not yet be named', I thought I should get the last of my vacation pics up. You all probably know how I love arrays and collections of things, and the impact that these groupings can have. Look at these buttons I found whilst walking around downtown Victoria:
I think even 'non crafters' appreciate a cute button!
Here is the 'token shot' of the parliament building. Again, I had fun trying out my 'twilight' setting on my camera.As we entered downtown Seattle, on our way back down, I snapped this photo of this cute car wash mascot.What's not to love about a pink neon elephant?


1 comment:

kate wallace said...

Wow, I like the parliament building! Fun lights!