Thursday, June 2, 2011

Downstairs Designs

Submitted by Michelle

One of the many blessings of being a paper crafter and working as a demonstrator for Stampin' Up is the opportunity to meet new friends. Stampin' Up brought Carrie and I together when she was moving to La Quinta from Michigan and I've met other really great ladies who live in the desert through my stamping endeavors. I also meet people virtually through blogs and the Stampin' Up website. One such person is Heather Klump. I've never met her, but I'm sure we'd be front row friends if we didn't live thousands of miles apart. Heather has a blog called Downstairs Designs where she displays her amazing cards. Unlike me, Heather is a creator not a copier. And luckily for me, Heather doesn't mind that I copy her ideas all the time. The card below is a modified version of a card Heather recently made and I love, love, love it!
My 30 days of crafting challenge is still going strong. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed about keeping up with blog entries about my cards and then I realized I didn't promise to blog each one! So, I'll keep crafting every day and I'll show you the cards when I have time. For now, go to Heather's blog and check it out! Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

All Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Old Olive, Sale-A-Bration DSP
Ink: Old Olive Marker, Black Staz-On
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Eyelet Border Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Sale-A-Bration buttons

1 comment:

Heather Klump said...

Well Thank you for such sweet and kind words my friend! :) I have been following your personal crafting challenge, and really enjoying your posts, I know you will succeed. Your CASE is Outstanding! can't wait to see more. Love and Hugs!