Monday, May 23, 2011

Whole Lotta Embossing Goin' On

Submitted by Michelle

My friend Jule-Ann entrusted me with the task of making graduation invites for her son. Jule-Ann is one of the most laid back people I have ever met and so when she said she didn't need them until the end of May I figured her son was graduating in June. This morning I thought I'd get a jump start on the invites and I realized the graduation is at the end of May! In fact, it is this week!!! Thank goodness I already had a plan in mind.

Using the school colors, I got to work making a tri-fold card that is held closed with a belly band.
The initials on the belly band are embossed as is the front of the card.
I really like the finished product and I am glad to count this as my 2nd day in a row of being creative.

All Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Print Pattern Background (retired), ABC Alphabet (retired)
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Gold embossing powder, 2" and 1 3/4" circle punches

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michelle! They are beautiful! You really are extremely talented! Be forewarned though- I showed them to two people on my way to class this morning and I heard, "I wonder if she makes wedding invitiations" and "My son is graduating in June"....Jule-Ann