Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I've Been Working On

Submitted by Michelle

As Linda mentioned in her last blog entry, we are both in the throes of finishing up the school year and all that it entails. Linda and I have often said that something we appreciate about being teachers is that there is a beginning and an end to each school year and we get to start fresh each time. However, it is the beginning and the end that prove to be the most challenging for me. September and May are the months in which I find I have almost no time to myself and it is difficult to squeeze much else in beyond work and resting from working. Thankfully, I have my Stamp Clubs that make it necessary for me to take some time out to stamp. This month, both of my clubs are doing the same projects and over the past few weeks I've been coming up with ideas, making samples and prepping all the materials. This weekend I'll be in Claremont with Linda for her club and next week my La Quinta club will meet. Here is a look at what we will be making.
Because Father's Day will be here before we know it!
A simplified version of a card I posted here.
An all purpose card that uses a new stamp set designed for Breast Cancer Awareness. Stampin' Up! is donating $2.00 for every set that is sold. To purchase this set or for more information click here.
A fun way to jazz up a plain white bag.

If your May is as crazy as mine is, I hope you are finding some way to unplug and let the creative juices flow every now and then.




No comments: