Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One Quick Card

Submitted by Michelle
Despite my best efforts, I've had an extremely busy and stressful day however, I did not let that stop me from my self-declared crafting challenge. It is day 3 and I made this 3 X 3 card exactly as it is shown in the Stampin' Up catalog on page 63. It is amazing how quickly a card can come together when one doesn't have to think up the layout and design. The white heart of words is embossed -- one of my favorite techniques -- and I found that my mini crafting break was a good way to take my mind off my worries, at least for 20 minutes.

All Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Simply Said, Kindness Wheel
Paper: Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Old Olive, Baja Breeze
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, white embossing powder, filigree designer bards, eyelet border punch

No comments: