Sunday, May 29, 2011

Finishing Up Christmas

Submitted by Michelle

Christmas? What? It's only May! Yes people Linda and I have been madly at work on our tin-o-tags this weekend and we are proud to announce that we are done with all 900 tags! Yepper doodle, you read that right. 900 TAGS! Tomorrow I will post everything that is going in the tin, but for now, here's the tag I worked on yesterday which kept me on track with my 30 days of crafting challenge.
(Sorry about the poor photo quality. I had to use my cell phone for the picture.)

Simple but elegant I call it. I like the clean lines and the sparkle from the glitter and the fact that it looks Christmasy without being red.

Today we will be working on cards and I'll be enjoying the cool, overcast weather of Claremont for 1 more day. Yippie for 3 day weekends.

All Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Tags Till Christmas (Holiday Mini-Catalog 2010)
Paper: Garden Green, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede, Garden Green (markers)
Accessories: Corner punch, Decorative Label Punch, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

No comments: