Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Do Something Creative Everyday - Day 4

Submitted by Michelle
It has been another busy day and I stamped some cards that were left over from last night's stamp club so I was tempted not to make anything new but, since I previously posted the stamp club cards here I decided to quickly make something new for today's blog entry.

The idea comes from page 111 of the Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog. This little card would be great tucked in with a hostess gift or attached to a vase of pretty spring flowers. Tomorrow I plan to make a full sized card since I've been working on the small side lately. See you then!

All Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Garden Green textured, Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Garden Green, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink , Elegant Eggplant (Markers)
Accessories: Scallop Envelope Die for Big Shot, 3 Flowers Punch, Basic Pearls, Clips Assortment, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Daffodil Delight