Friday, May 27, 2011

Baby Tag

Submitted by Michelle
I made this card on day 4 of my creativity challenge, but I didn't have a chance to post it due to a technical difficulty with my camera. I'm still not pleased with the photo, but it will have to do since it is day 5 and I've got to move along.

This cute baby tag is on page 79 of the Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog. A friend of mine recently told me 12 of her friends are pregnant!!! It seems like baby cards and tags are in order so I'm going to try and make more of these. I love the little onesie, don't you? I stamped it in black ink on watercolor paper and then used my watercolor crayons and aqua painter to color it up.

I'm at Linda's for the weekend and we will be stamping our fool heads off so I'm sure I'll have plenty to post each day. Stay tuned!


All Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: A Slice of Life
Paper: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Watercolor paper
Ink: Black Staz-On, Versamark
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Linen Thread, Aqua Painters, Watercolor Crayons, Taffeta Ribbon




No comments: