Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter Monday!

Submitted by Linda
I heard from Michelle that in Denmark, folks celebrate Easter Monday! That sounds like a great idea to me. I'd vote for a day off after any major holiday!

My family celebrates Holy Week and Easter, and I love the concept of the new life that it brings. And just yesterday, Craig discovered a nest right up in the grapevine and twinkle lights by my front door. I can't wait the hear the cheep cheep of baby birds! Spring has sprung!

I simply had to create a little goodie for my friends at work, and once again, the Fancy Favor bag made it's appearance. I can't resist using that die! I love how the Melon Mambo ribbon matches exactly. The darling silhouette girl is from the Easter Blossoms set, which Michelle thoughtfully added to my birthday box in March.
After finishing the pink ones for my friends, I decided that Craig should have some to take into the ladies he works with, so I added some made out of the old Soft Sky. I filled them with a bit of shred, kisses and Hershey's miniatures. Again, so cute, if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

nancy franson said...

and they were so cute!! Thanks for your gift of time in making them.