Thursday, December 30, 2010

Name Banner

Submitted by Michelle
You might remember that a while back I made this banner to hang in my craft room. Ever since I did, Linda has been asking for one of her own. As I was putting together her Christmas box I decided that it was high time I got around to making her banner and including it in our annual gift exchange.

Linda loves everything vintage and in the new Occasions Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up! there is a designer paper called Springtime Vintage. Obviously, this was the paper of choice for her banner.
Along with the paper, Stampin' Up! is also selling vintage flower adornments. They match the designer paper and were the perfect touch for her banner.
Linda came for a quick overnight visit on Tuesday and since we had not had our gift exchange yet, I hung the banner on her bed in the guest room. It was so much fun surprising her that I've decided to make a few more name banners for other front row friends and use them as presents when their birthdays roll around in the upcoming year. After all, nothing says "I love you" like a personalized, handmade gift.

All materials from Stampin' Up!

Cardstock - Springtime Vintage DSP, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red
Ribbon - Assorted scrap pieces, Hemp Twine
Accessories - Go-Go Boots Alphabet, Scallop Punch, Colluzzle, Designer Brads, Vintage Flower Adornment, Designer Buttons, Clips Assortment

1 comment:

Linda and Michelle said...

Dear Michelle,
I love love LOVE my banner!
Thanks for the fun slumber party in LQ!

Linda