Friday, November 5, 2010

Empire State of Mind

Submitted by Michelle
I woke up this morning in my favorite US city and this was my view! Yes people, I'm in the Empire State and my cousin Kathy has some killer views from her balcony in Manhattan. (That's the Empire State Building to the left of the black building.)
I can also see the East River...
and Madison Square Park (where the gold dome building is located)...
and lots of traffic, of course.
It was actually really pleasant to wake up to the sounds of the city and I'm giddy as 2 year old on Christmas morning to be here for the next 10 days.
I'll keep you posted on the sights and sounds. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Cheryl D. said...

Awww! Hope you're having a fabulous time! Enjoy some great restaurants--I'll be looking for those posts so I can vicariously enjoy New York!

Mrs. C said...

Yay! Have a super fun time. Can't wait to hear about what you & Kathy do. :-)