Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Few New Cards

Submitted by Michelle

Tonight is my monthly card club with my La Quinta Ladies so I've created a few things for them to make. Last month I taught a technique called Poppin' Pastels and I wanted to use it again this month to reinforce what they learned. The card below uses said technique. The pastel chalks on the floral image and the sponging on the edges of the cardstock gives this card a vintage look that I love.
This card is a direct copy from Lis Ljung. She created this card for a make-and-take at a recent demonstrators meeting that I attended. I had already been pining for the Artistic Etchings stamp set and this card sealed the deal for me. I ordered the set immediately and am putting it to good use.
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I had to create something that was focused on fall. I used the Falling Leaves stamp set to make this crisp looking card.
That's all for now! I've got a few other card ideas in my back pocket so stay tuned.

3 comments:

kate wallace said...

I LOVE the Paris card! Good job Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful cards and I can see why you wanted the new stamp set.
Nelda

Linda and Michelle said...

Can't wait to make the top one at our next Cmont club!
Linda