Thursday, August 26, 2010

School Days

Submitted by Michelle

As much as I do not want to admit it, school is about to start and I am officially back on the payroll which means I have to go to work every day. No more sleeping in and stamping all day long. Yesterday was my first day back and in honor of that I decided to create a card with a School Days theme for a workshop I am going to this weekend. I love the Greeting Card Kids set from Stampin' Up! and Linda had already designed something very similar for our back to school notepads so I just ran with that idea.
I've got to make 31 of these cards to swap with other demonstrators this weekend so I'd better get busy water coloring those cute, chubby kids!

All Materials from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Pedaling Past, Rough Type Alphabet
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz-on, Whisper White Craft, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Water Color Crayons, Aqua Painter, Crystal Effects, Corodury Buttons, Linen Thread, Scallop Edge Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch


No comments: