Sunday, August 15, 2010

Got Treats?

Submitted by Michelle
This cute mini milk carton is the last of the Halloween projects that Linda and I have created so far. They will make great gifts for our teacher friends and favorite family members. Some people think I'm crazy, but I like to send little presents like this to my cousins in New York and my uncle in Arizona so they know I am thinking of them year round.
The Got Treats stamp set has lots of holiday options, from Halloween to St. Patrick's Day, which is one reason I HAD to have it. There is a gingerbread man for Christmas time, which will be perfect for my kindergarten friends while we read different versions of The Gingerbread Man story during December.
I also like that the set includes the words "to open" and "push up here," making the milk carton look like the real deal.

I saw Linda yesterday when 2 of my friends and I traveled to Claremont to join Linda and her mom on a trip to a craft fair in Costa Mesa. We were going to blog about it, but it didn't meet our blogging standards because it ended up being more of a jewelery and clothing fair than a true craft fair. We did, however, make a plan for our Christmas card complete with a prototype and division of labor schedule and I can happily report that we are on track to have 210 cards completed by November. Three cheers for a front row friend who keeps me on the road to anti-procrastination!

All Materials from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Got Treats, Grateful Greetings
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz-On, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Accessories: Clips Assortment, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Milk Carton Bigz Die

No comments: