Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Golden Wedding Anniversary

Submitted by Michelle
I'm busy making invitations for a golden wedding anniversary. 50 years of marriage! That's quite a feat, don't you think? They are for the parents of a longtime friend from childhood and since I'm not making a large quantity, I did some full on embossing on the front.
Though they weren't looking for anything too fancy, I wanted it to look more like an invitation than a flyer so I created a tri-fold card with a belly band to keep it shut. I'm quite pleased with my quick creation - I designed it in about an hour - and am looking forward to spending my afternoon getting them made. It is something insane like 113 degrees today so needless to say I won't be going outdoors.


Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Lovely Letters Alphabet
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark & Brushed Gold Embossing Powder
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle


All materials from Stampin' Up! and can be purchased here.

No comments: