Monday, May 31, 2010

Nick's Party Prep: Party Day is Here!

Submitted by Linda
Nick's party came to fruition yesterday and we had a great time. I think he did too!

Thanks for all the well wishes on the pergola project! Here are Craig and Nick at about 10 am on party day. They just finished laying the brick under the swing.
Here it is with hanging plants and white lanterns. (Those white lanterns are another story, one that involves a fun trip to Kohl's at about 10 pm on party-eve).
Meanwhile, Pam is dipping strawberries......
...Michelle is grilling vegetables.....(Folks have asked about Michelle's grilled veggies. I know she's planning to put up her 'how to' in a blog post sometime soon.)
Look at these colorful tomatoes!
...my parents are baking their famous baked beans at their house, and I'm putting the final touches on tables. It was a bit windy, so the chairs are holding the tablecloths on.
One of the final touches is the personalized M&Ms. I think these are worth every penny!
Tomorrow I'll post the actual party and share the menu!

No comments: