Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Monday Morning Inspiration

Submitted by Michelle
Monday morning dawned my first official day of Spring Break and I decided that it was high time to change out the banner that I have hanging above my work desk in my craft room. (Last December I made a cute Christmas banner and have had it hanging until now!) With the help of my Big Shot, some old designer paper and my circle cutting system I made this beauty.

It didn't take me long at all, and I really like the ease of cutting out letters on the Big Shot using the Go-Go Boots alphabet.

I threw in some embellishments on several of the letters to add some interest. This flower is from the designer brad set.

A button is always nice and I threaded a small piece of paper in the holes of the button rather than using linen thread or ribbon.

Another brad, this time an epoxy version from the Sending Love set that was offered in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I suspect these brads might find a permanent home when Stampin' Up releases their new Idea Book and Catalog this summer. They are too cute to only offer for a limited time, don't you think?

I clipped all the circles to a long piece of hemp twine, add bits of left over ribbon that I had laying around and now my craft room is refreshed and ready for Spring and Summer.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

OMGOSH- This is sooo cute with all the rest of your stuff- I still have not finished the banner that we die cut out together the day you came over- S-L-A-C-K-E-R! I missed you at the meeting :(