Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Latest Cards

submitted by Michelle

This month I did the same projects for both of my card making clubs. Linda was here in early March to celebrate her birthday and while we crafted like maniacs I also got these cards created and prepped. It was fun having my FRF to keep me company in my craft room. Here is what we made:

A simple Easter card using the Top Note die for the Big Shot and the Eggcoutrements stamp set.

A monochromatic friendship card using the Vintage Vogue stamp set. (Click here to see where I found the idea for this card.)

A Thank Your card utilizing the Sweet Pea felt flowers. This card was so easy to put together. There isn't much stamping, but the satin ribbon, designer paper and flowers give it a polished look.


A birdhouse. Linda created this using the milk carton die for the Big Shot. We got the idea online but made it our own with the Easter grass and jelly beans inside.

I'm not sure what we'll be making in April, but it is going to be hard to top these cute cards. However, I'm sure I'll find inspiration somewhere. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: