Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Clearly" A New Valentine Idea

Submitted by Linda
Because I'm attending a conference at the end of the week, I needed to have my valentines for my students all ready for their party on Friday. I always like to do something beyond store- bought valentines for my little friends, and this year, Rachel came up with something so clever! These skinny bags are from clearbags.com and are the perfect size for sliding in a neat row of m&ms. I added a couple of scallops, and an image from my stamp set (it's called "Riveting"), and tied it all together with a bit of contraband ribbon. This again confirms my belief that anything and everything looks better in a cello bag!
So cute, and inexpensive!

1 comment:

Brandon's Mommy said...

Wow Linda! You always amaze me with your beautiful crafty ideas! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Valentine's and I just might have to steal one on Friday...just kidding! ;)