Monday, December 21, 2009

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party

Submitted by Linda
So, if any of you are worried about the youth of America....here is a bright spot of hope!

For entertainment, Nick and his youth group pals participated in an "Ugly Sweater Christmas Party"! Nick will probably shoot me for posting this, but I get a giant laugh every time I even imagine him wearing this sweater in public! (Believe it or not, this is the 2nd time he's worn it this holiday season). Notice the details on the sweater: 3 dimensional doggie bones on the collar and Christmas tree, various dogs embroidered on the left, and tiny velvet bows here and there - AND it's PINK CHENILLE!I'm even more embarrassed to tell you all that I bought this sweater in the summer when I saw it at a thrift store (he had needed an ugly Christmas sweater last Christmas....so I snatched it up, knowing it would be a hit this year!) You'll be glad to know he won the Ugliest Sweater Contest....way to make a mom proud!

No comments: