Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful Thoughts of You

Submitted by Linda
Well, it's time again for me to do seasonal treats for Nick's teachers. Today he asked me, "Mom, are you doing treats for Tommy's college teachers?" I think that if I did, that would make me the ultimate hovering "helicopter" parent! S0, no, I'm drawing the line at high school teachers.

I really liked Michelle and Carrie's Thanksgiving Day Mix, but this year I didn't have time to combine a bunch of ingredients, so I did "quick and simple": The ever popular Rice Krispy Treat. I will admit that mine are always popular, because I use extra butter and marshmallows, so they are nice and soft!

So I wrapped them up in plastic wrap and tied them up like a present.I added my tag for my 3 amazing 5th grade helpers (They come twice each week, during their lunch, to help me with my kindergarten friends).
For the teachers, I added a few Hershey's Miniatures, and tossed it all into a leafy cello bag. Here are all my treats ready to go tomorrow!
Thanksgiving is such a fun time to appreciate the people in our lives who we are thankful for!

No comments: