Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sideboard Garland: Fall Version

Submitted by Linda
If you've been following the blog for awhile, you may have seen my sideboard decked out for the past seasons! It continues to be really fun for me to spread some seasonal cheer in the form of a grapevine garland, white twinkle lights, and other goodies. This particular fall garland was purchased last October at Target. You just never know where you'll find the perfect home dec item!
As I've said before, I enjoy Fall and "Harvest" more than Halloween, so this "Fall" look will last through November. If you haven't seen my decorations throughout the year, click here for Christmas/Easter,and here for Fourth of July and September/Back to School. I think it looks especially cute when it's dark, and those twinkle lights are the only light glowing in the kitchen.

No comments: