Saturday, October 24, 2009

More Halloween Fun

submitted by Michelle
Though not as cute as Scary Skelly, I do love the little doggie chomping on the skeleton's leg, and the sentiment is perfect for my latest Halloween craft. Can you guess what I made?
Gum wrappers!!! Too cute, right?
They are super simple to put together. You need gum, of course. I chose Trident Sweet and Sour. I think the kids in my life are going to love the flavors. You also need cardstock cut to 6 1/4" X 4 1/4" and coordinating DSP cut to 6" X 4". I adhered the DSP to the cardstock and then scored it at 2 1/4", 2 1/2", 5", and 5 1/4". Fold on the scored lines and sticky strip the whole thing together and you've got yourself a gum wrapper! Decorate accordingly and staple a little piece of ribbon to the edge of the gum packet so it can easily be pulled out.
Give away to your favorite child or adult!

No comments: